Saturday, August 30, 2008

Friday at the Meeting

I didn't spend a lot of time at presentations today, but spent the day catching up to people. Frank and Margaret were at the Meeting for a few hours today, so we had lunch together.

They have been having a great time in Italy, and Malta is next on the list for Margaret. They'll be back in Melbourne later September/early October.

In other news, I met up with Emilio from the CL group who visited us in Melbourne. Here he is with his friend Veronica.

He send his greetings to everyone in CL Melbourne, especially the WYD pilgims.

I also had my last dinner with the Fidenza people tonight. I saw Beatrice and wished her the best, and she renews her love to all of you.

Tomorrow morning I'll take the 10:40am train from Rimini to Bolonga, and get the express to Rome from there.

No comments: