Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Off to La Thuile

After that, I headed back to the airport to get the bus for La Thuile. On the way, I picked up some lunch:




Don't say I don't work hard for you all!


A minor problem at the airport: I was given the wrong information about where to wait. By the time I called the International Seretariat, the bus had already left! Luckily for me, they doubled back to get me, because there is no other way to get to La Thuile. It's too far off the beaten track.


On the way, you really get the feeling you're not in Australia:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I'm more impressed with - the Duomo or the lunch!!

I imagine that it must feel strange to be walking in churches that are older than Australia - the history is incredible!

Glad you're having a good time - nothing really special about my day - except a guy who called me "putchina" because he couldn't pronouce my name...

Anonymous said...

I warned you about INFORMATION!!!

Rick