Sunday, August 17, 2008

Welcome

Hi Melbourne CLers

As most of you know, I am leaving on 18 August for Italy, travelling to La Thuile, Rimini and Rome to meet with the global Communion and Liberation Movement.

I'll be spending a total of three weeks in Italy. I'll spend the first week at La Thuile for the Responsibles meeting, and the second at Rimini for the Meeting of Friendship of the Peoples. In addition, I will send a third week in Rome for the Grandeur of Reason conference. The conference is not a CL event, but it overlaps the Movement's concerns very nicely.

I'll be posting messages and photos from time to time while I'm moving about. Please feel free to leave comments and ask questions, and I'll try to answer them in subsequent posts.

4 comments:

Magistraliscrocodailgudraims said...

Good luck mate! greetings to my country...enjoy!
- i was thinking: could be also a great opportunity for u for grabbing some cl stuff in english language. i try to speak with my brother because i thought about a very important book in the movement history, about the'caritativa', called "il senso della caritativa". i m not sure it s translated in english...i try to understand it- seeya!

Magistraliscrocodailgudraims said...

sorry..i didn t sign it..anyway..it .was Max! Bye!

Unknown said...

Well David we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers while you are away...no fair having fun!!!!! You know what to do with the San Carlos Seminarians!!!

Rick H.

Cathy said...

enjoy your long flight as you unwind before your next busy 3 weeks. our prayers with you. Greetings, Cathy